Don't see anything here for you now? Check back from time to time!
Commercial Lines Senior Account Manager
The Commercial Lines Account Manager is a high level customer service role. This person will be working with C-Suite executives to manage their commercial insurance program with our agency.
- Comfortable running client meetings on your own and with the Producer.
- Ordering and processing renewals and change requests.
- Assist clients with claims and billing issues.
- Maintain and manage a book of business and strong contact base.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and companies.
- Working with underwriters to amend policies as necessary to meet client demands.
- Increase profitability by cross-selling additional services to existing client base.
- Use the agency management system to keep updated records on clients and prospects.
- MUST have previous experience working in Commercial Lines. 5+ years required.
- Current Minnesota Property and Casualty Insurance License.
- Candidate will be required to work toward their CIC designation if they do not already have it.
- Thorough understanding of Commercial Lines underwriting and coverages.
- Must be a detailed oriented person that will communicate daily with clients, agents, and underwriters.
- Client Management / Applied (TAM or EPIC) software experience a plus.
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong time management and multi-taking ability.
- High School diploma required. College preferred.
Commercial Insurance Advisor, Outside Sales – 100K in 3 years!
Local, Established Insurance Agency located in the Twin Cities Western Suburbs is hiring sales professionals. Top Sales Producers will be making 100K within three years, in addition to the opportunity to win company sponsored incentive trips. This position has a descending base salary, great benefits, and no cap on commission earnings.
Job Description duties include working with C-Suite professionals to implement risk management plans to protect their businesses and employees. Top professionals will close sales by finding prospects through cold calling and call-ins. Customer retention and renewals are also part of the compensation plan so excellent customer service is an important part of this role.
Successful candidates will be polished, sophisticated, and assertive. Degrees in business / finance are preferred. We will train great candidates, no experience with insurance is necessary!
Please click the "Submit Resume" button at the top, or send your resume over to email@example.com.